If your products are divided into hazardous articles, you need to use the UN (United Nations Transportation Organization)-certified packaging, so that your products can be legally exported and shipped. JRB can offer you UN -certified packaging container.
1. Leakage test: our products have passed leakage test before delivery, which greatly reduces the leakage risk of your products
2. Drop test: to ensure that the external impact force resistance of the container accords with the test requirements of UN
3. Stacking experiment: to ensure that the stacking intensity of the container accords with requirements
4. Hydraulic test: to ensure that the anti-leakage indicator of the container accords with the UN test requirements under certain internal pressure
5. Oven experiment: to ensure that the barrier property of container to organic solvent accords with the standard of the company
6. Dyeing experiment: the unique characteristic of Fluorinated Bottles greatly improves security ability of your products